(杭州翻譯公司轉)
在平時的商務談判中,會經常碰到一些常用的商務英語,杭州翻譯公司舉例如下:
1. You did a good job. (你干得非常好。)
That way, if you have a relatively low budget, and you don't get lots of points, it's still possible that you did a good job. 跟讀從這個角度來講,如果你沒有充足的資金支持,即便你沒有拿到很高的積分,你也有可能干的還不錯。
2.I’m very pleased with your work。(我對你的工作非常滿意。)
Man: You've been in this department for three months, John, and I'm verypleased with your work. 跟讀你已經在這個部門三個月了,約翰,我對你的工作很滿意。
3. Nice going! = you did a good job。(干得好!)
4.I respect your work。(我對你的工作表示敬意。)
I am highly respect your professional work and responsibility. 跟讀對你們的專業精神和責任感我表示敬佩。
5. You’re very professional。(你非常專業。)
Humor can be very effective in the workplace too, even if you’re not aprofessional speaker. 跟讀在工作場合幽默依然非常有效,就算你不是專業演講師也同樣如此。
6. We’re so proud of you。(我們十分為你驕傲。)
We're so proud of you. You're really talented. 跟讀我們為你感到很驕傲。你真是個天才。
7. I admire your work. (我欣賞你的工作。)

